View count: 110
Tuition & FeeApplication Fee
- The regular fee is TWD 2,000 or USD 80 per department/graduate institute. Where an applicant applies for three or more departments/graduate institutes, the fee is TWD 1,500 or USD 65 per additional application from the third application onwards.
- For those who have previously studied at NTU as degree students, or exchange/visiting/summer program students, the fee is TWD 1,500 or USD 65 per department/graduate institute.
- Degree students include students of joint/dual degree programs. Exchange students include university, college and department level exchange students. Visiting and summer program students only include students who have applied through the OIA of NTU.
- Those who have studied at NTU but did not have a Student ID Number are not entitled to the aforementioned discount.
- After the payment is completed, no refund will be given under any circumstances, including but not limited to the withdrawal of application, failure to meet requirements, mistake in the payment and/or double payment. 3 d. Applications with unpaid application fees will not be processed. e. Domestic (Taiwan) payments are only accepted in NT dollars, while international payments are only accepted in US dollars. Other currencies and cash sent by post and/or in bank notes will not be accepted.
|Fees / Colleges||Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Law||Science, Bio-resources & Agriculture, Life Science||Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science||Medicine(Excluding Graduate institute of Clinical Medicine & Dentistry), Public Health||Graduate institute of Clinical Medicine||Graduate institute of Clinical Dentistry||Management||Global MBA (note 3)||Executive MBA (note 2)|
|Full tuition / semester (note 1)||TWD 51,280
|Full tuition= Basic tuition fee + Credit fee||TWD 142,600
|Basic tuition / semester||TWD 25,080
|Credit fee / credit||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||TWD 11,000